Hi Readers,
Proudly shared with you my first scrapbook mini album I made from the envelopes. I hope this would inspire some of new scrapbook-ers or an amature scrapbooking lovers to make thier very own version. I will share with you the basic steps on how to make this mini album using envelopes in the next post. Hope you enjoy it and all the best in your trial!
Proudly shared with you my first scrapbook mini album I made from the envelopes. I hope this would inspire some of new scrapbook-ers or an amature scrapbooking lovers to make thier very own version. I will share with you the basic steps on how to make this mini album using envelopes in the next post. Hope you enjoy it and all the best in your trial!
| The scrapbook mini album from envelopes - the final product. |
| From the inside pages |
| From the inside pages |
| From the inside pages |
| From the inside pages - Slot-in notes |
| Flaps & notes |
No comments:
Post a Comment